Chanel Reissue 2.55 Classic Flap Bag in Aged Calfskin Red
Chanel Reissue Chanel 2.55 Bag is more than just a beautiful IT bag that’s been the height of popularity in the fashion world for years, it’s also a piece of history. It was given the name ‘2.55’ because it was originally issued in February of the year 1955. Chanel often uses aged calfskin to craft their iconic Chanel Quilted Aged Calfskin 2.55 Flap Bag , which gives the illusion of already ‘used’, a vintage look as it should be. If you can only buy one bag for a lifetime, this is the perfect investment for you.
Special Price $540.00 was $980.00
Availability: In stock
cc A37587 -bk
- Designer: Chanel
- Medium Size: 16 x 24 x 7.5 cm./ 6.2 x 9.4 x 2.9 in
- Jumbo Size: 19.5 x 28 x 7.5 cm./ 7.6 x 10.9 x 2.9 in
- Metal hardware
- Shoulder bag
- Double top chain handle
- Turn lock closure
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- 1 back pocket
- 1 zip pocket under the flap
- 2 interior compartments
- 2 interior open pockets
- Adjustable Chain Shoulder Strap
- Beautifully structured flap-over design
- Genuine imported Quilted aged calfskin leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 250 total