Hermes Birkin 30 35 Etude Togo Leather
In 1984 the Hermes Birkin Bag was born. Beginning as a supple leather bag for actress and singer Jane Birkin, the bag quickly rose in popularity and is now the symbol of wealth, class, and fashion. It’s highly recognizable design makes it a staple of the fashion industry and it’s gorgeous craftsmanship gives it the appeal every fashionista dreams about.
was $2,200.00 Special Price $990.00
Availability: In stock
- Designer: Hermes
- 3 Sizes available
- Color: Etude
- Interior lining: Lambskin
- "Hermes Paris made in France" embossed on front under the flap
- Golden/Silver hardware with lock and key
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- 4 protective palladium feet at the bottom
- One zip pocket interior
- Closure: twist lock
- Handle Drop (in inches): 4
- Genuine imported Togo leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 323 total